How can something so small and cute, make something so big and stinky? The little rascal standing behind Iva, look extremely proud and pleased with herself. As all cat's, Fatty tried using the litterbox while it was beeing cleaned. Not an easy task, with those short legs.
Iva was glad the day was finally coming to an end. It had been long, and eventful. For once, she decided to make a real dinner.
And it seemed that miracles also could happen. Quincys Quicktubs had kept their promise, and replaced the tub. All the pipes and draines were present after all, it was just the tub itself that was missing.
The smell of food made her mouth water, she couldn't remember if she'd eaten at all day.
Never leave the stove
Seeing the flames brought her straight back to her last birthday, when the cake caught fire. Like most sims, she was terribly afraid of fire. Instead of doing something useful, she screamed and jumped around instead. Like any normal sim would.
Cowering in fear, she didn't notice the firefighter running past her. Thankefully someone had the brains to call the firedepartment.
The sound of the firefighter made Iva turn around, and scream. Mainly because a stranger seemed to disappear in the flames.
The tiny fire was quickly put out, without any damage to the property. Good thing, since Iva was broke. This firefighter knew what she was doing, unlike most of them. But she was getting tired of all the sims that started dumb fires like that.
Iva hadn't yelled at the woman. She was to busy eating, and beeing thankful the fire hadn't burned the cat, or house.
But more importantly, she was now big enough to protect her sim from harm. Dangerous things like pink mice lurked everywhere. All animals knew sims was to dumb to protect themselves. It was now Fattys job.
Take that mouse!
Somethings a cat can't protect their sims from. In the hours of the night, Iva noticed an icecream truck parked outside her house. It seemed empty and the engine wasn't running. Why was it there?
As Iva went to bed it dawned on her. It had to be the police in the icecreamtruck. Keeping her under surveilance! They did that with familymembers of criminals, didn't they? Damn it, she thought angrily. Now the entire neighbourhood would think she was a criminal too.
--------------------------------------------
Just a tiny fire, I just couldn't leave it out. She's so clumsy














lol! Oh what a day for poor Iva! And it just had to keep on going with the fire. I love how the firefighters think they've got to throw a tantrum when the fire is out before lecturing your sim. At least Iva appears to have ignored the advice. Ha!
SvarSlettLove how you've used the creepy Ice Cream Truck as surveillance! That's a great way to spin that. Hopefully having the police outside means she won't get a burglar tonight!
Atleast this time the firefighter left quickly, they usually stay for hours and hours.
SlettAnd that icecream truck is there every single day, and night. No one likes icecream that much. And with those dark windows on it? Looks very suspicious if you ask me.
Yeah, those stalker ice cream vans are creepy. At the moment, because of my rolls, if one makes it into a shot it's the paparazzi. lol.
SvarSlettWow, crazy day. Call me crazy, but I love when sims start fires. Eheeheee! That mini adrenaline rush of "Oh God NOOOO!!", and then when everything turns out fine like you knew it would.
And Fatty is cute, strange name, though. Fatty as in actually named after being fat, or does it mean something else in.... your language? (sorry, I can't work it out. Polish? :| )
Paparazzi? That's a good idea.
SlettLol polish no, it's scandinavian. Fatty was names as a kitten, as the fattest of the three. Thinnest looking was named Skinny, and the last was Bigear :D Original names.
*incredibly loud 'aw' noise* Fatty is so cute!! <3 I love cats.
SvarSlett.
.
Seriously, I think I'm going to be a crazy cat lady one day.
(I won't comment on all the updates, I just love cats)
hehehehehe I've often wondered the same about my own cats.
SvarSlettWell at least the fire didn't do any damage. It would've been rough having to replace appliances right after buying a new bath tub.
Those darn ice cream trucks really are creepy, aren't they? I especially love when I forget to reset Register and they start hanging around Ouroboros, lol.
Icecream trucks in Ouroboros? That is actually a great idea for a company ;) Could be a bit of a problem getting gas for the truck maybe...
Slett