lørdag 7. juni 2014

1.24: Ode to Jonny


     Sweety, do you have to do that inside? Can't you go listen to some music or something? Marco knew better than to play football inside the house. But it was still a big surprise to all of them when he actually listened.
     The two adults decided to take a trip over to her brothers place. No harm in that right? The kids would be fine!!


     As is was still pretty early in the morning, Marco decided to spend some quality time with his older sister to her big delight. She showed her affection by giving him the silence treatment. Maybe that would make him go away.
     Have you met that freak from the party again? For once he didn't sound like he was trying to be to irritating. Not that she dignified him with an answer. If her douchebag brother was going to play chess with her, she'd not let him make her loose consentration.


     He kept repeating the question, until she answered: Mhm... Okay, so he was trying to be irritating. He always was.
     You know there's poetry written to him, right? Marco grinned. She just sighed, but that didn't stop him: Ode to Jonny- turd....


     He's not a turd Marco!!! Her brother was such a brat!!
     Hey, don't call poetry a liar! he said. Clearing his throat, the recite went on: There once was a turd named Jonny, he was a fake and a phony....
     That doesn't ever rhyme!! Oriana snarled at him. He was such a prick!

  
     Good poetry never rhymes, he grinned, looking down at the board. He was such a charmer when he wanted to. Clearing his throat he continued: His pants full of shit, makes chicks suck his di....
     MARCO! Her brother was so gross...


     .....and funny...
     Oriana looked down when she giggled. She so did not need her butt- faced brother seeing her laughing at his stupid poem. Jonny was almost her boyfriend! He nagged her about sex, and got a bit cranky when she kept saying no.
     Stop interrupting! Do you have any idea how long I've worked on that?! her brother said. None of them were good at litterature, and clearly hadn't inherited their mothers writing skills.


     Check mate..... Oriana didn't even smile. It wasn't as easy to beat her brother as she liked to pretend, but atleast that shut him up pretty quickly! Marco was such a douche. And she was going to visit Jonny!! So there!!
-------------------------------------------------------


     Marco used his parentfree day to charm Sunnivas mum, Bianca. She wished she'd been younger, then she could have dated the young man instead of her daughter. Marco could be a real charmer when he wanted.


     He also sucked up to her youngest brother.....


     ... and sucked face with Sunniva. He wasn't sure why kissing was okay all of a sudden, but he wasn't about to ask questions.
     Eeew.... a voice in the background interrupted them.


     So he also charmed Sunnivas middle brother/sister? Giggling and clapping its hand as he approached, it became obvious it was a sister. Only girls acted like that around him anyway. It turned out her name was Linn, so yeah, a girl.
-----------------------------------------------


     It wasn't how Oriana had planned spending her freeday, but for now she wasn't complaining. It was quite exciting, and it felt pretty good too! Jonny had clearly done this before. They were even using his parents bed!! It was kind of fun, but she really hoped they didn't come back home. That would be so embarassing.


      Jonny was a guy, so he nagged her a bit about "doing it". Couldn't he atleast call it something else? He made it sound so trivielle.
     Come on Ori! It's really good! All the other girls did it!! 
     She wasn't sure why he kept mentioning everyone else. It made her a bit self- conscious. 

    
     I don't want to. Mum had told her it was okay to say no, if she didn't want to. And that it was okay to say yes, if she did. As long as dad didn't hear about it ofcourse. But she didn't right now, maybe later. Jonny and her had made out several times, but not gone this far before.
     The first time a boy saw her practically naked, wasn't the best of times in her mind. It wasn't really as embarasing as she'd think it would be, even if she'd like to be a bit more fleshy.


     Was he angry?! Boys weren't supposed to get angry when the girl said no. Were they?
     Come on Ori. Why are you beeing so difficult? You said you really liked me.....  Jonny sounded a bit irritated, but that wasn't the first time either.


     I do like you, I just don't see why that means we have to sleep together right now. She tried giving him her best puppy- eyes, but he was relentless.
     Please Ori. You'd do it if you really loved me... 
     Fine... she resigned. How bad could it be, and atleast she'd get it over with!


      It was kind of exciting to....
------------------------------------------------------


      I swear, it hurt so much I thought I was going to die! Sitting in her room, she couldn't help but confide in her friends. They could hear her mother in the kitchen, the smell of cookies baking. They totally needed something sweet when they met! Everyone likes cake after all!
     It had been several days since she met Jonny, and it still hurt!


     I kind of thought it would stop hurting after a bit, but it totally didn't!! I just got sore, and then I bled on his parents bed! Then Jonny even got mad at me for it!! She was a bit irritated at him, getting irritated at her. I mean, he's done this before, so he should have thought about it, right?!
     It still wasn't that bad, Oriana continued. No one had tought her to be shy about this stuff, so her friends got a bit to many details: but then he started pestering me to take that thing in my mouth!!! Like the other wasn't bad enough already!! She said it to Anya, who just laughed softly at her.


     I can't believe we have to put up with that crap just to have babies. Oriana muttered, she'd even gotten urinary infection from it. Good thing she was old enough to go to the doctor alone and get something for it.
     I'll adopt if I'm ever having kids. Oriana paused a bit. My throat got sore too, he kept pushing my head..... That had been really embarassing to tell the doctor, but she hadn't even looked remotely surprised! Atleast her throat was fine now.   
     Boys are so stupid, why aren't they the once in pain? Does guys usually make you do stuff like that?! Oriana was still irritated.


      Don't look at me, Vera said. There's never been any boys that had a crush on me, ever!! She sounded a bit cranky, so Oriana tried making her feel better: You're not missing out! Trust me! It hurt so badly that I cried, but then Jonny just started complaining! 
     Anya, Vera said, you gotta know this stuff, beeing with Milo and everything. 
     They both looked at her, not sure if they actually wanted to know that about their childhood friends. Poor Milo not even knowing they talked about him that way.
    

     Well.... she didn't seem to eager to talk about him, but it turned out it was just an artistic break. I doubt it would have fit in my mouth anyway. It's way to big!! He's more like a werehorse, than wolf, I'll tell you that!!!
     EEEEEW!!! Oriana and Vera covered their ears, but Anya didn't care. If they were so dumb as to ask her, they might as well hear it. She'd been dying to tell someone!!
     Like in the movies and all, the girls are always soooo happy when the guys pull out that huge stuff!! She acted as if she were sharing a recipe.
     Too much information Anya!!! Vera squeemed, but Anya was relentless: In real life it's more like terrifying! I was so scared when he pulled it, out that I just....
     ANYA!!!! Oriana did her best to make her stop. Really, that was one gross girl, unlike her! That was totally different.
    

    Vera wasn't really as grossed out as she pretended to be, thoughtfully saying: I never would have guessed that about Milo.... Was Jonny big Ori? 
    I don't know, it was normal I guess. Oriana looked at Anya and went: I wasn't scared at least! 
    They paused a bit, unfortunately thinking about it.
    No really ladies, Anya told them in a different tone. Milo's very sweet, he really is. And he would never push me into doing anything I didn't want. But the first time hurt for me too, yeah. But he didn't get mad because of it. It was his fault after all.


     I don't know Ori, Jonny doesn't sound too nice. But I've only really been with Milo so I don't know if he's maybe really nice, and Jonny acted normal.
     Vera also chipped in: Yeah, and we can't trust anything we either see or read, because of the way the media portays relationships like the most important thing ever! Vera had clearly been talking to Iva.
     Oriana had picked up something from her mum to: Yeah, it's like the only thing that matters if you're a girl, is if boys would want to look at you....And it was kind of nice to, having a boy that wanted to look at you, wasn't it?


     Vera curled up a bit and giggled: Maybe you should ask your brother if it's normal Ori!!! Then both Anya and Vera started laughing.
     Never- going- to- happen, Oriana said. NEVER!!! And what could possibly buttface- Marco know about this anyway?! she exclaimed.
     That just made them laugh even more, okay it wasn't that funny!!! And she chose to ignore it. Marco.... gross.....


     When Jonny was done, he told me my boobs were small... She knew that boys liked big boobs, but she didn't have it. So what was the point of complaining about it? 



     Ouch!! Vera said, she didn't have big boobs either, but still bigger than hers.
     That's just cold, Anya said, Vera agreeing. How many girls can he possibly have slept with anyway?! That was easy for her to say, she did have big boobs!
      What a jerk! Vera shouted it a bit to loud.



    
     They were interrupted by the sound of her mothers voice from the kitchen. It wasn't aimed at them though: Sweety, can you go and tell the girls the cookies are done??
     Just do it yourself already!! Marcos voice sounded irritated, as always.
     MARCO! NOW!!!!  Iva knew how to get her kids doing what she wanted. Oriana started getting up, but for some reason Vera went: Sit down Ori, please? She looked dreamily at the door and said: Your brother is soooo cute.....
     Gross.....


      He didn't even knock, he was so rude!! And it didn't get better by Vera and Anya giggling "hi Marco" simultaniously. 
     Cake, ladies. Just in case you didn't hear mum yell it in the background..... What was it with girls and cake anyway?
     They heard Iva grumble at her son, Marco was such a pain in the backside.  
     Great, Oriana mumbled and got ready to get up.




     Vera was already getting up from the bed. I'll help you Marco, she giggled with that cute kitten voice.


      Right behind you Vera, Anyas voice was breathless. Great. Wasn't she with Milo anyway? It looked like Vera was thinking the same thing, based on the unfriendly look she gave her pink- clad friend.


      Don't mind me... I'll just wait right here.... Oriana said, as her two friends giggled their way after stupid Marco. Her brother was such a jerk! Unwillingly she started thinking about his poem. Great!
-------------------------------------------------------
 This is possibly the most embarassing chapter I've ever written. Even worse than the one with the party. So it's quite choppy because of it, and non- descriptive.

Marco has been woohooing his way through a larger part of the teen population, which is why Vera and Anya said Ori should ask her brother. I just couldn't find a way to put it into the story. Hopefully there hasn't been to many blushing faces reading this. I just couldn't write about teens, and not making it embarassing. The girls talking is (unfortuntaly) based on how my friends talked back in the days.

And I also have to say this, Jonny might not be the nicest guy, but don't be to hard on him. He's just a type that thinks the world should revolve around him at the moment. And doesn't have the best of antennas. Also known as a typical teenaged boy.

Thanks for reading :)

poses by dill, aikea guinea, danzxncrd, ymtr and sunny


10 kommentarer:

  1. See, this is why I'm glad that my friends are too awkward to ever talk about sex. My friend cringes when she sees naked people (she is a nightmare watching GoT). We usually talk about really weird things, like how all problems can be saved with superglue (try and think of one, go ahead)

    I don't like Johnny... He seems like an ass. I've never had to put up with the "small boobs" comment, but it would be pretty hurtful for a girl to hear, especially from a boyfriend. He also seems like an ass for pressuring her. Marco's poem could not be more accurate. His pants (and mouth) is fully of sh*t, and he wants girls to suck his d*ck ;) However, I suppose a lot of teenage boys do think about sex, a lot. A LOT.

    I liked the sex talk though. I like how none of them said how "amazing" or "fun" it was, I mean, it really hurts first time around and it hurts to pee afterwards xD
    I think you captured the teenage awkwardness fairly well though.

    Marco's still my favourite though, sorry Ori but you do have a cute brother

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. And I only thought all problems could be fixed with silvertape...

      Jonny is insensitive, thoughtless and selfish, but he really doesn't mean any harm. He does have a lot of growing up to do though :)
      And I forgot to mention it, but they aren't actually a couple, they are romatic interest. Oriana just assumes they are a couple since they slept together.

      Well, I'm glad you liked the sex talk, and didn't get embarassed ;) It just didn't seem realistic having them talking about how great it was. To this day I haven't heard any women or girls talk about how amazing that first time was. Best I've heard is: It was okay I guess ;)

      Slett
  2. Johnny is a git and that's putting it mildly. He pressured Ori into sex, then got annoyed because he hurt her in the process and then had the cheek to tell her that she had small boobs! He needs a good slapping!

    The sex talk was funny in its awkwardness though

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. I love how in pretty much all your comments, I learn some new words :P

      Jonny isn't very nice, but he isn't really a bad guy deep down. Just selfish and insensitive. The comment about Oriana and him getting annoyed was unnecessary, but it fittet nicely in with him beeing dissapointed with the situation.

      I'm not sure if it was obvious; but Jonny keeps talking about how all the other girls did this and that, but he wasn't prepared for any pain. So either he hasn't had as much experience with intercourse (and not other things) as he claimed, or the other girls have been experienced. And he believing it's him inspiring them :)

      Good thing the sex- talk was entertaining atleast :) I don't think I'll ever write about anything similar again.

      Slett
  3. Oh, I laughed so hard at Oriana describing her first time. I thought a lot of the same things as her. I cried my first time, too, because of the pain and I don't cry that easily. It's good to know a sim can sympathize. :) I really enjoyed their uncomfortable sex-talk (but I love awkward humor). And Milo's hung like a werehorse? Oh my!

    Jonny seems like a typical teenage boy in a lot of ways. Most teenagers are selfish; he's just selfish in a different way. I still dislike him though.

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Your comment makes me blush :D And a first time woohoo for sims actually should have had it's own moodlet, shouldn't it? Like "ouch", "that's it?" "Awesome" etc.

      Another one entertained by awkward sextalk, that's good. I was afraid people would just close the window, and never open it again ;P

      The Milo comments were a bit strange, I know. But there's always that one friend that talks about how the guy's hung. Sorry Milo, you were the only one they could talk about.

      Jonny is really selfish, but Oriana actually likes him. So it's a bit difficult for her to see it.

      Slett
  4. "You'd do it if you really loved me." Yup! He's 100% a teenaged boy. ;) With lots and lots of raging hormones. I'm surprised he didn't pull out the 'blue balls' argument. Ah well. I don't like that he didn't have anything positive to tell Ori about it all. At least he could have said 'thank you' I suppose. ;)

    Oh Marco. You're such a brother. lol. And such a boy, geez. I hope he's using protection at least. Iva might have quite a fit if he came home announcing that. Ha!

    That girls talk was perfect. There's got to be that one girl who tells it like it is, and then the one who wants to romanticize it all. Oriana just discovered that that's how the first time really is. At least poor Vera now knows for later. And since Anya does have a little more experience, will she let Oriana into the secret of how it gets better? Or was Anya only fibbing?

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. "Thanks for taking one for the team", might have worked yes. But blue balls argument? That's sounds really just ...no... :)

      Don't worry. Marco won't bring home any babies, even if Iva secretly wants some grandchildren ;)

      Searching up "fibbing": We'll never know if Anyas was serious or not. And neither Oriana or Vera wants to know. Them and Milo have actually been friends since childhood, so I doubt they want her sharing more of the experiences she's had with him.

      Oriana will have to learn the things the hard way; all by herself.

      Slett
  5. Oh that was awkward and horrible which means you did a great job and captured it perfectly! :D

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Hope I haven't scarred you for life ;P

      Slett