søndag 18. juni 2017

Liebster

So I was nominated for a liebster- award by FutureCarrie and Heatherfeather and nearly forgot about the first one, ups. Thank you kids, it was very kind of you to remember an old lady

And thanks for the ones that nominated back ofcourse. That's probably okay, Nocriel, Owlface, MommyIce and thanks to Nuts and dolts for giving me the plague


Rules

Say thank you to the person that has nominated you for the award.
Answer the 11 questions the person has asked
Nominate people (comment on their blog to let them know)
Ask the people you have nominated 11 questions

Nominating 

Owlface and the Clover and Bee legacy

Nocriel and Koyangi legacy- so many cats

Sunny and Secrets of the sixkillers

MommyIce and Hiding out in sunshine valley

Nuts and dolts and the Goldbeards

Marcy and Winterly

Sorry there's not more, don't have to much time on my hands to think at the moment. And I'll send a mail at mts instead, because I'm so late at this- sorry


Questions (some stolen, but that's okay right?)

1) Do you let how your sims act in game affect what happens in the story?

2) What is the worst incident you've had happening in your current RLC?

3) Best incident whilst playing RLC?

4) Favourite sim to play?

5) Staging pictures or writing the story- which do you like better?

6) Are you planning on yelling "get off my lawn" to kids when you get old?

7) Fringes/bangs in haircuts (for yourself)- yes or no?

8) What's your favourite piece of clothing?

9) Addicted to popping bubblewrap?

10) Coolest insect?

11) Current haircolour?

Again, sorry it's a bit late and hope everyone has a nice day and enjoy summer


Carries questions

1) Who's your favourite sim
Right now Irena is pretty high up on the list, but I'll doubt anyone will ever top Skuld

2) Favourite film?
Uh, don't really have a favourite. Pans labyrinth maybe? Or Laputa and the castle in the sky?

3) Bright lipstick? Yay or nay?
Nay. I don't use makeup- why hide aaaaaall this beauteh from the world?! But back in the days- still no. My mouth looks like an anus

4) Favourite song? 
Noone special. High up on the list is Tarja Turunens Undertaker and Innocence

5) What got you into writing for sims?
Others blogs and to keep it interesting for myself. RLC is fun, but the rules can be a bit repetative when you don't blog. And it's so much more tempting to cheat

6) Favourite holiday?
Christmas

7) Best trash tv- show?
Not sure what that is

8) Fast food or healthy stuff- what's better`?
Yes please, both

9) Worst subject at school?
Yeah, I'm currently in school to be in accounting, so most of it

10) How do you feel right now? 
Focused on answering questions

11) If a tree falls in the woods, and noone is there to hear it, does it make a sound?
Ofcourse it does, it calls for help from all it's fellow ents. If you're british you should know this


Heatherfeathers questions

1) What trope are you actively avoiding or embracing in your story?
No trope is to embarassing- other than that I try to avoid lovestories that goes to deep, or those "it was faith that they met eachother". I can't do it. I'm old and bitter and don't believe in it.

2) How long have you been playing the sims?
Since sims 3 came out. I tried sims 2 a bit, but couldn't stand it

3) What inspired you to write
I read other peoples sim stories, and regretted not writing for the first rlc I played. But mostly it's to keep it interesting to keep playing; it's easier when having something to write about I think

4) What's your favourite sim to play?
Right now, Irena is a fun one

5) Who is your favourite to write
Right now, it's Irena. I really liked writing for Aino, but truth be told it was a pretty rough story to work through

6) What has been your favourite generation
Generation 2: Marcos generation. Having three sims living together with all those kids was a fun experience to play.

7) How long does it take for you to create a new chapter?
No idea. It's either one a few days, or it takes ages

8) Do you makeover the townies or just leave them?
Try to leave them, but if I do it's usually either clothes or a few tweaks on features. They gonna be ugly either way

9) Winter, spring, summer or fall?
Fall and winter- the colder the better

10) What movie are you looking forward to seeing?
Does the newest cars count?

11) How are you doing lately?
Got a cold 


The newest ones

MommyIces questions

What would your generation goal/Misc fun roll be if you were a sim? Try to pick the best fit. 
Change of scenery, I really want a new place to live. Realisticly I'll have to say that misc fun has to be runs in the family, because my son is a lot like me when I was a kid.

What is your favourite generations in your current RLC?
favourite is so much isn't it, but I'll still go for generation 2

Favourite sim to play? 
Irena

Least fun?
Neda. She's not bad, she's just like there.

Worst or best RLC roll?
The best was honestly the familyroll combination of generation 1-4, couple 2 children, single parent with double help 4 children, couple 1 child, couple 3 children. I'm just so glad that it's a bit different flavour, and I've been so lucky with the careere rolls to. I've tried some other ones when getting bored, and kept getting single parent with architect and that fashionthing roll. That was so boring. I just feel lucky that it's so different this time around.

Where would you love to go on vacation, if money or time wasn't an issue? 
Iceland, but I'm scared of flying

You have five minutes to escape your burning house, what's the first thing you decide to grab?
My kid

What are you currently reading right now?
I have vacation from school where I've read a lot. So right now I'm not reading anything other than simstories

Windows or mac? Laptop or desktop? Pc or console (then which one?)
Windows. Use both laptop and desktop. And it's all PC for me thank you. But I want consoles. Which one? All of them!

Coffe, tea, or none of the above?
Tea

What's one thing you want to let your readers know?
How much I appreciate that you actually read this. And that some of you even comment. It's a bit strange to think that someone is sitting somewhere in the world and reading this. Isn't it? Kind of wish I was better at beeing internett- social with you all, but it feels a bit weird. Wait, that was more than one thing.


Nocriels questions 

Who's your favourite sim?
Irena

Do you stage a lot? How do you do it?
I either stage a lot, or barely at all. But I always try to stage with as little effort as possible

Is there a roll you'd really hate to play?
Anything that has anything to do with celebrities. I've worked so hard to keep them out of the game.

How about a roll you'd love to play?
I really, really wish it was easier to get second chance for a roll. I like second chances, that way you get to kill a sim your heir loves make a new story in the story if that makes sense

What is your favourite sims EP and why is it Pets?
Smooth ;)

What part of yourself as a person in real life do you recognize in your sims or your story in general? 
I have already admitted beeing petty. No shame.

What lifespan do you play RLC on/how many days?
I don't have my computer here, but it's somewhere between normal and long I think

Would you play sims without any CC or mods?
No. It worked pretty good for a little while, but there's so many good moods out there.

What other games do you play? Do you know Heroes of the Storm? 
I have huge problems with my steam, it doesn't want to connect to the internet no matter what I do. So it stopped in the middle of several updates of my games, so my game collection is pretty thin right now. I just couldn't stand removing and re- enstalling that shit again. Luckily I still had Fallout New Vegas that I finally finished, then I went on to finally "finish" Fallout 4. Did that just a few days ago actually, so now it's all back to sims.

What's a hobby of your other than gaming/writing?
Still writing ;)

Is eleven questions too many?
Not really, but it was difficult making so many


Owlys questions

Who's a historical figure you think is neat? Why? 
Mary Shelley. Because she wrote Frankenstein, when she was a teen. The mother of science fiction is a teenaged girl. I know there's more to her than that, but I think that one in is just so neat. Teenaged girls are so competent, and they keep on getting ridiculed for everything they are interested in. But when they get encourage, they start the science fiction genre for us.

I've invited myself over for dinner? What are you making for me?
Smalahove, rakfisk with lefse, brunost, and some akevitt to drink ;) I'm sorry. But this is kind of mandatory.

 If you were a sim, which neighbourhood would you like to live in?
Hidden springs. It seems like a cozy place.

Who is your favourite premade sim? How about your least favourite?
Favourite is Bronson Littler from Bridgeport. There's really no reason for it, other than him always beeing a fun sim in the games I've played. Doesn't matter if he's part of the household or not, he always makes a lot of life around himself. 
Least favourite is Goodwin Goode from twinbrook. He just annoys me. He's always supposed to be good, but in my games he's always a jerk to his family. And his kids turn out so freaking ugly.

If you could program a robot to do one task for you so you'll never have to do it again, what would it be?
Cleaning the place, like dusting, I hate housechores with a burning passion.

What do you miss out on by programming the robot to do that task?
Nothing. I already know how to dust and how to do it properly, I just hate it ;)

What do you like to improve about your writing, and what do you think you do really well?
Depends. With sims I'd be happy to be good in english. It's like I write the same sentence over and over again. But the truth is that the writing kind of reflects my mood. Sometimes I want to go in depth, sometime I want to do it simple and shallow, other times I just try out things and experiment. It's probably not so fun for the readers though, but I'd rather do it that way that stop writing sims stories, because it's kind of fun.
I can't really practice the same way in english, so I try to keep it as short and simple as possible, but still not to stale on a general basis.

What object from TS3 would you like to have in real life?
The dreamingbed things from ITF. Not only can you control your dreams, you'll fall asleep as soon as you lay down in it.

What's your vice? You can tell me. I'm cool.
Google wasn't really clear on what that means, so I'll pretend that I have no idea what it means.

Where's your favourite place to be?
In bed

Are we, as humans, enacting order in a chaotic universe, or are we enacting chaos in an ordered univers?
I seem to remember watching one of those smartypants on tv claiming all is chaos and there is no order in anything, neither in the universe or in humans. So I'll go with that.


The plague from Nuts and dolts

Favourite board or cardgame?
Dungeons and Dragons. Yeah, I went there.

Any computergame you'd reccomend besides the sims? 
Farming simulator is always a winner. Because they have tractors.

Favourite party game
Whatever involves not going to a party

If you had to make up rules for an original partygame, what would it be?
Something that made sure I could go home early

You must take either a wishgranting genie or a talking dog. What do you choose and why?
The genie. What could possibly go wrong, other then the genie going all Jaffar or me?

What film, book or other media you've consumed contained the most alien alien?
When I was a teenager, I went to the library, and found a sciencefiction shortstories collection sitting in the shelf for teenfriendly books. One of the novels had an alien in it that... uhm... had like it's uhm, you know... the babymaker on the chest and the size was quite clearly explained. Yeah, well it was clearly not for teens, and it was so gross. I haven't really had a lot of interest in aliens after that shortstory to be honest.
The other stories wasn't like that, so I don't know what happened there.

Do you preffer to think of your sims like living in the real world, or do you work the strangeness of gameplay into the story?
Somewhere inbetween. Depends on the mood of the generation.

If you had to destroy one holiday you currently celebrate every year, which one would it be?
I only celebrate christmas and don't really want to destroy it. Don't celebrate anyone else, because there aren't that many others that are celebrated. I wouldn't mind if the push to celebrate Halloween and Valentines went away though.

What colour do you normally gravitate towards for shoes?
Gravitate towards brown or beige, but always end up with black.

Coolest looking plant?
Plastic is my favourite

The last movie you watched?
Watched R.V with my kid on tv a few days ago. He thought it was funny atleast

2 kommentarer:

  1. Yay, I'm glad you did this. I like reading people's answers. :)

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Thanks for nominating, and it was fun to do :)

      Slett