This part picks up just where the other (1.8) left off.
Iva was almost as fascinated as the dog, over the arguement. The old womans voice was shivering hard and thick with emotion.
His mum's really protective, she thought. Come to think of it, she'd never met his mum before. She'd always just assumed he fell out of a tree, or a cocoon of sort.
How could you do this to me? What's wrong with you?! Lukas' mum shrieked.
Why on earth was a mother that interested anyway? Fine, he was married, so it might be somewhat understandable. But seriously? This was way to much in Ivas opinion. After all, he hadn't done anything to his mum, only to his wife. Ofcourse, Iva could have left the scene that unfolded, but it was like watching a carcrash. She wanted to leave, but just couldn't.
And with that!! The old lady took a break to point her bony finger at Iva. Her old arm barely able to keep still.
That? What the hell did that mean? He could probably do worse than her. A lot better to ofcourse, but that wasn't the point.
That? What the hell did that mean? He could probably do worse than her. A lot better to ofcourse, but that wasn't the point.
The old woman wasn't done though: And in broad daylight! For everyone to see! Even the damn dogs have seen it! His mother really was mad. Who knew they could feel so strongly for their daughter in law?
Nearly crying now, the woman continued: I knew you were bad news! I never should have married you! Get away from me! You're scum!
Iva turned her back against them, thinking to herself: Holy shit! He wasn't lying when he said his wife was older. She's old enough to be his mum! Eeeew! That's way gross. She pulled a disgusted face, hoping no one would notice.
The woman tried to stomp away, but her old legs wasn't strong enough to keep any speed up. Lukas tried to help her, but was angrily shooed away.
The tent had protected the argument from beeing seen by to many people. Iva didn't feel to good, guilt slowly filled her mind. She entered the pie- eating contest, hoping to take her mind of the incident. She didn't notice an angry Lukas next to her, trying to drown his sorrows in pie.
Drowning herself in pie didn't help either.
Why doesn't it help? Her thoughts frantical as they filled her mind. Pie always made her feel better, that's what pie was made for, wasn't it?
The old woman, Helga, had been so angry. And Lukas, he had been so sad. He hadn't even answered his wife or tried any excuses.
Iva stuffed her face back into the pie, nearly suffocating on the cherry filling. The thoughts wouldn't leave her brain.
Fine, she might have a small crush on Lukas. But there was no deeper feelings there. Just common physical attraction. Or to put it simply: He was hot.
I didn't even care that anyone got hurt. I just assumed.... Actually she hadn't assumed anything. The thought hadn't even struck her. There was other people involved, other than herself.
As the bell rang, she pulled her face up from the pie with a deep breath. The old man at the end had won the grand prize: Pie. And that's when she noticed him.
Lukas ran from the table, throwing up everything he'd just eating. Maybe the guilt was getting to him too?
Iva went after him, catching him as he got up. She didn't even have time to say anything before he started.
You are a fucking piece of work, do you know that? Acting like you're some fucking star or something. You just have to have everything you want. You've ruined my fucking marriage! Lukas voice bore witness of fury, but for now it was shivering cold.
She didn't really need this when her face was full of pie. Others might have a problem causing a scene, but Iva wasn't bothered with unimportant little things like that. All her guilt mashed up to a small ball in her stomach, only to get cowered by white hot rage.
His words turned her anger button on without any delay. Infuriated she answered him, in the same tone he used.
I ruined your marriage? Me? I'm not married Lukas. I'm single! I can do whatever the hell I feel like. YOU ruined your own marriage! Maybe if you weren't such a whore, I wouldn't have kept hitting on you?
I'm a what!? You're really calling me a whore?! What the hell are you then? This time his voice was raised, but Iva had no intention of letting him talk.
Yeah! You heard me! Everyone knows you keep humping around either way. That she caught you with me, is just a coincidence! It could've been anyone of your numerouse "friends".
He stuck his finger up in her face, his teeth clenched he snarled: You're a massive bitch! Atleast I have a personal life! You're stuck up in your little imaginary world! Where every fucking thing is about Iva! It's always about you isn't it?! Always! I'm just a man you know! There's a limit to how much I can take, when you keep wiggling your cunt infront of me!
Oh, stop making yourself a victim! You're a grown man! You're capable of taking responsibility for what you choose to do! Just because you're a dick, doesn't mean it has to controle your fucking life! She had long since raised her voice. And for now, she didn't care who heard them. All her anger was directed at that bloody fairy and his stupid stuffing filled face.
He laughed in her face, making her even angrier: So I'm making myself a victim? He laughed at her again, and not the good type. You're just a stupid, spoiled, brat thinking you're something special! Fucking little dramaqueen's what you are! You're not as unique as you think you are Iva! You had everything, and gave it up, because you think you're so different from everyone else!
Shut the hell up blondie! She hadn't calmed down after his words. Why don't you take a good look at me huh?! Don't you come talking to me about having everything, you stupid bimbo!
Unable to stop herself, she just continued: So why don't you just fly away to Bimboland, and meet up with the rest of your fairy whorecousins?! You're all the same fucking way! You've met one, you've met them all!!
He pulled away from her with a face of disbelief. Atleast I'm not a racist.
Iva hung her head, tired of the whole argument: That's just low Lukas. Even for a stupid fairy. Go climb a tree or something.....
You're not excactely a piece of artwork yourself Iva. He sounded just as tired as she did. Just leave me the hell alone.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Iva left in a foul mood, and got the best medicine against a bad day. A cheap bottle of nectar. She didn't have time to even open before she got a phonecall. It almost removed her bad mood, even if the guilt still lived in her stomach: Hi Ingmar, she laughed. Yes, everythings fine, how are you doing. They chatted for a short while, before they hung up. Just what she needed to wash away a bad day, especially with the weather turning bad again.
She grabbed a glass of the cheap nectar, and nearly fell back into a bad mood again.
What the hell, she thought to herself. There was a huge circle of hair on the counter. The telling impression of a cats hairy butt. The damn cat wasn't alowed to sit on the counter, Fatty knew that! With a big sigh she turned to the cat, trying to figure out how to get her to learn to stay away from where Iva made food.
What the hell, she thought to herself. There was a huge circle of hair on the counter. The telling impression of a cats hairy butt. The damn cat wasn't alowed to sit on the counter, Fatty knew that! With a big sigh she turned to the cat, trying to figure out how to get her to learn to stay away from where Iva made food.
Only to be met by an evil mastermind, knowing what buttons to push to get what she wanted. Even Fattys forceful cat- loving didn't remove the guilt.
Iva smiled at the furball, stroked and scratched the cats head. You're a right cute one aren't you? She sighed again. Fine, lie on the damn counter. It's yours, I give up, her voice filled with love. With this rate she was going to end up as the crazy catlady anyway. Might aswell let the cats take over her home as soon as possible.
She scratched Fattys head again: I'm not a racist, am I? It's just healthy beeing a bit sceptical, right? It sounded different in her head, than when it was spoken.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
She scratched Fattys head again: I'm not a racist, am I? It's just healthy beeing a bit sceptical, right? It sounded different in her head, than when it was spoken.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I haven't really written any big argument scenes before. This came out a little to controlled for my liking, but I figured it would work. It's a story, after all so it had to make some sort of sense. It ended a bit abruptly, but that's also done on purpose. I figured it must be quite exhausting having such an emotional argument.
And I am aware of the fact that racism isn't funny. But I've no intention of having Iva going against ethnic groups. She does have the "supernatural sceptic" trait, and have dropped her view on them a bit around the story.
Thanks for reading btw, I keep forget mentioning it:)
And I am aware of the fact that racism isn't funny. But I've no intention of having Iva going against ethnic groups. She does have the "supernatural sceptic" trait, and have dropped her view on them a bit around the story.
Thanks for reading btw, I keep forget mentioning it:)



















Ooops! I'm guessing that's any chances for a baby between them out the window (and tbh, after his outburst I'm kind of pleased - Lukas needs to man up and accept responsibility for his actions!)
SvarSlettYeah, the chance of a baby is diminishing there. I tried making them mimic eachothers way of thinking, where both of them just lashes out instead of looking at themselves a bit.
SlettGoodness, Lukas is a jerk! I was downright shocked at some of the things he said. I mean, both of them did something wrong(ish), but I don't think Iva deserved all of that!
SvarSlettNo he's not very nice, but Iva wasn't nice either. Hopefully they've both learned something. And let's hope poor old Helga gives him hell about it :) I hadn't realised she'd gotten that old, so it was a fun surprise for me atleast :)
SlettO.O Duuudee....
SvarSlettOk. Personally, I think that argument was perfect. They both hit on raw nerves on the other, which is what always happens when you argue with someone you know really well. And as for Lukas blaming Iva? I don't think he meant it. He *knows* he's in the wrong, but it's human (and I assume fae) nature to blame someone else when something goes wrong, and that's exactly what he was doing. Iva isn't completely blameless, of course, it's always possible to say 'no' when someone in a relationship comes onto you (believe me, I know), and she always had that option. They're both to blame, but Lukas slightly more because if he's committed his life to someone with marriage, he should at least give her a second thought before kissing Iva, and if what she said was true, doing more with other people...
I had a feeling that wasn't his mother. hehe! I didn't want to say anything last chapter, just incase (though I think I did hint that I wasn't convinced? I'll go check in a mo).
Eeeeee!! What happens now?! I hope Iva and Lukas make up, even if they don't have babies together, they're great friends and it's a shame to lose that over a moment of stupidity and a few words said in anger.
You're always so perceptive :) I'd actually forgotten that was his wife, so all that mess was my fault. Whoops :D
SlettIva really didn't have to come on to him, but Lukas does have a lot of girlfriends.
And your right as always, it's a normal thing blaming others. And in case anyone wonders, Iva doesn't take most of the namecalling to hard. As for their friendship, we'll just have to see what happens.
*gasp! That wasn't his mom! It was his wife! oooOOOooo! Lukas! Oh man! In front of his wife! wow.
SvarSlettOh wow. I'm with Iva. Lukas has no one to blame but himself. And his trying to take it out on Iva was just wrong. He needs to grow up. Hopefully Iva realizes soon that she needs a man, not a little boy playing like one.
Lol that Ingmar is still calling after their date. So what will Iva do now?
Atleast now the poor woman knows she's married to a "friendly" type :) Maybe the confrontations will finally make Iva and Lukas both grow up.
SlettIngmars not going to be anyone important in the story, he just keeps phoning a couple of times a day. It's kind of nice actually.
What Iva will do? Well, hopefully she gets a damn heir soon :D
"She didn't really need this when her face was full of pie." that argument with both their faces covered in pie, it was just too good. Honestly I thought the fight was perfect.
SvarSlettDude, his wife is OLD. Like REALLY old. Not just old enough to be his mother, but his grandmother as well! I wonder why they are married, but fairies get really old themselves, don't they? Maybe it isn't so strange.
Ah! So that's not his mom, it's his wife! I sort of suspected that at first, to be honest, but then all the mention of her being his mom, I thought I must be wrong.
SvarSlettD: Whoa, that got really nasty between Lukas and Iva. Rather unfair of him to say the things he did. Not that Iva handled it any better, but really, he's responsible for his own actions. *He* ruined his marriage, not Iva.
Good thing you suspected it, because I had forgotten. She's really old!
SlettLukas is quite good at ruining things himself, and also to blame others for it. He cheats all the time, but just has never been caught before. Iva just came in and ruined his flawless cheater- record :P