No, really!! It's totally true!
Oriana looked at Vera and Milo. Milo was there with his girlfriend Anya. She was nice enough, but she didn't really know her. But she was sooo pretty! And so was Milo, so they would have really, really, really pretty babies. Because ofcourse they would have babies. Teen love always lasts a lifetime!
Really? It was Milo that talked now. He didn't sound like he believed it.
I haven't heard rumours about any ghosts at school, Anya said. She didn't seem to believe Oriana either, but that was probably because Milo didn't believe it.
I don't believe in ghosts, Vera said.
Why were her friends beeing so difficult? Oriana totally knew that she'd seen a ghost in the schools cellar.
My grandpa was a witch, and my dads a vampire. She tried sounding clever. So I'm probably gifted that way. You, know, like seeing the real truth behind... stuff...
Oriana was quite sure she had certain powers too. Her grandmother had yellow eyes, not glowing, but like really yellow. And dad said it was because there was probably genieblood somewhere in her familytree too!!! Maybe she could make wishes come true?
And...She looked at Vera, I also know a fairy. Then she pointed at Milo. And he's a werewolf!! How can you not believe in ghosts!?
Vera stood still a moment, biting her lip. Then she answered: It's different. They are all alive, but ghosts are like dead and ethereal.
Anya was a bit more quiet than the rest of them, and looked like she was thinking. Narrowing her dark eyes, she finally asked: You went down into the cellar? Alone?
Oriana nodded. It had been so scary down there. It was damp and cold. She hadn't excactely seen the ghost very clearly, but she totally knew what it was!
Now Milo and Vera looked a bit suspicious to. Did they think she was lying?! Because she so wasn't! She told them that to, that she wasn't lying.
We don't think you're lying Oriana. Vera had a really cute voice, she sounded like a little kitten. Not that she behaved like one.
Milo stroked Anya over the back, and said: How did it look? The ghost I mean.
Oriana chewed on it a bit. She actually hadn't seen it that clearly, but it was totally a real ghost. Well, she said with an artistic break. It was kind of human- like, and not very ethereal really. I just like saw it in the sideview you know. But it was REALLY there. I heard it breathe and everything.
Breathing? Who told you there was ghosts in the cellar anyway? Anya was way curious. She probably believed in ghosts to!
Oriana smiled at Milos pretty girlfriend. They would totally be like bestfriends soon!!!
Mister Seglem did! He was a teacher at the school, and everyone liked him. Oriana just continued: He said I should go down there alone during lunchbreak! And then I would totally see it!!
Her friends exchanged glances, and Oriana knew why. They thought ghosts couldn't bee seen during daylight. That was wrong, or she wouldn't have been able to see it.
Next time mister Seglem tells you to go somewhere alone; tell one of the other teachers. Ok? Anya looked seriously at her.
Milo was rolling his eyes, what did he do that for?!
Then Vera talked: You have to stop beeing so trusty Ori.
Giggling sounds made the four of them look up again.
Did you hear that?? She called her Whory!! It was Sunniva.
They laughed with a big portion of fakeness and wannabe- ism. Oriana liked making up words, and Sunniva kind of inspired to it. If didn't excactely get better with Sunnivas friends, dogface- Christine and slutty- gothy Ally; Veras titles for them.
You into your girlfriend beeing all slutty? They laughed again at the question aimed at Vera.
Oriana didn't really like Sunniva, or her friends. Which made her feel a tad guilty, but Sunniva hadn't exactely gotten nicer as they aged up.
Maybe is she really wished they would go away, they would? With her geniepowers and all. Oriana decided from doing it, as she might actually be more genie- powerful than she knew off.
Sunniva strutted up to her, because the most populare girl at school struts; She doesn't walk. Vera said it was because she wanted the boys looking at her. Which was strange. Who wanted people staring at them all the time? Sunniva was weird.
Mum always said it was better to be yourself if she wanted boys liking her. The advice was pretty lame, as Oriana always acted like herself, and no boys liked her.
So what do you say, Whory? You lesbians are so not going to stare at me!!
Vera placed herself between them: Why do you want Oriana to be gay anyway? She got even closer to the redhead: Maybe you have a crush on her, is that it?
Oriana was shocked. Vera couldn't talk to Sunniva that way! It was kind of mean to talk back, and she always talked back to the mean girls.
Mainly she got terrified at the thought of Sunniva having a crush on her!! She was way scary! Oriana took a step back, hiding behind her best friend.
I bet you'd like that squirrelface!! Christine said, then they laughed again. That was not nice!
She's prettier than you!! Oriana defended Vera, since it was totally true. Squirrels were cute, and everyone liked them. Unlike Sunniva and her harpy- friends! Oriana felt guilty again, maybe she shouldn't have said that.
And who decides who's the prettiest at school anyway?! Oriana didn't think Sunniva or her friends were that pretty.
You're just jealouse Whory!! Christines voice was sugared and sickly sweet. Because I'm so much prettier than you! Everyone knows that the ugly girls are always jealouse at the pretty ones!! Christine was so not nice. And really wrong. Oriana wasn't jealouse of her!
Vera was right though; Christine looked like a dog. With way to much makeup!
Sunniva stood infront of her, arms crossed over her chest. Arnold told me you were alone with mister Seglem, Whory!
Vera stuck her squirrel face up in Sunnivas: He hasn't said anything like that!! She had a crush on Arnold, even if he wasn't really that handsome. And his hair was strange. Vera said she didn't care about that, because he was nice.
Oh yeah he did! Sunniva didn't back down at all: Atleast now we know how someone as stupid as Whory get good grades...
Oriana looked at them. What was she talking about? Why would beeing alone with the teacher give better grades? Sunniva was weird.
Or maybe we should call you Oralana now?! Slutty- gothy said it, then they all started laughing again. She hated her name! Why couldn't she have a normal name?!
Sunniva wasn't paying attention to them anymore, she was busy looking at something. With impressed and still arrogant voice, she said: Who's that guy with Rye and Joe?
Oriana looked around to see this breathtaking person that made Sunniva go all strange on them. But she only saw her odd brother Marco, and his weirdo friends.
Surprised she exclaimed: That's just my brother, and his smelly friends!! He was nothing to look at! It was just... well... Marco.
But Sunniva turned to look and said: Your brother? Really? How can you be related to him?!
Actually Oriana wondered that herself sometimes. He only liked sports and stuff like that, and had like no imagination at all.
He's so..... Sunniva sighed. And when Sunniva sighed, the other two did the same.
Yeah, Oriana said. He's sooo weird. His favourite colour is like pink or something. Not to mention that he did what he wanted, and didn't care if anyone liked him or not. Which was so strange.
When the rest of Sunnivas friends started giggling at Orianas weird brother, they just left. It was way better to be anywhere else, than around freaky Marco and mean Sunniva anyway.
Milo didn't really spend a lot of time with her and Vera anymore. They were still friends, but he wanted to be more with Anya, or his other male friends. And they didn't really like her much. But that was okay, since Milo still was nice.
As Anya and Milo were beeing all giggling, and gooey with eachother, Oriana and Vera catched up a bit.
So you mean that there aren't any ghosts in school? Oriana started with the most obvious thing. She still didn't get why she should tell, if mister Seglem said she should go alone somewhere. And why was Vera sighing?
No, Ori. Just try to stay away from mister Seglem. He's probably trying to trick you. You don't want everyone at school laughing at you, do you?
Oh! Now she got it!!! Not noticing her best friends face when she said it. Both Vera and Milo knew she was quite an airhead- not to mention a bit naive. And now Anya knew too. They couldn't tell Oriana that mister Seglem was an old pig, harmless, but still a pig.
Oriana looked at her squirrel cheeked friend, and said: I don't get why everyone likes Marco better than me. He's mean, not very smart and he's like all over the place!
Yeah, Vera sounded strange. But he is kind of... you know... then she smeared on a goofy smile.
EEEEEWWW!!! He is totally not!!! Vera was weird to, but when Milo wasn't looking Anya came over to her and said: Your brother is kind of cute...
Oriana was grossed out. Marco was so not cute. What was wrong with them?
Anya and Vera kept talking about him, so Oriana did something else instead. She couldn't possibly stand here listening to that!
Oriana so did not want to be around them when they discussed her grosse brother. So she went to buy cake. The stupid place didn't have cake so she got a cookie instead. She'd prefer cake, but the cookie was pretty good too!
She really liked cake.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
First; a little closeup of Oriana without the glasses. My sims don't really make pretty babies, but I'm fine with... that... too.
Poses are by IMHO, Elexis, Aikea- Guinea, blakc, Mochi, Mypalsims, SleepyGenious, Pilbo, Yumitaro and Ruki. (Pretty sure that was all of them)
And appologizes for the drastic change in weather and light, but the lighting was so bad that day I had to cheat. They got this really weird shadow covering their entire faces in the original save.
Oh, and it's not Oriana that hopes Anya and Milo have babies together... it's me..... Milo is Alder Kahekilis son, so I take no credit.
I'm also aware of that it's quite tasteless to tease someone as beeing gay, but I wanted the teasing to be a bit tasteless. I just could not resist making those typical, clichè meangirls.






























Cliche mean girls tease other girls about everything. I once got teased for the scar on my arm. I was like, "Uh... Okay?"
SvarSlettI do wonder about the ghost conspiracy though, are there actually ghosts, or was Ori just scared?
And I fully know what it is like having a "fit" brother (He apparently looks like Harry Styles from 1D). Whenever people see who my brother is, they always come up and tell me. One girl literally just came up to me and said "Carrie, your brother is fit." So, I know those pains, all too well.
I think the ones teasing the scar on your arm, just couldn't find anything real to pick on :)
SlettThere were no ghosts in the schools cellar no, as Vera confirms. It was most likely the creepy teacher, or just Orianas imagination. Just because she doesn't have a ninja fetish anymore, doesn't mean she can't try to find something else to obsess about. Like her "maybe- genie powers", or thinking she can see ghosts ;)
Thanks to you, I had to google both Harry Styles and the word "fit". I hoped it meant something else. What a horrible thing to have people saying about your brother XD (It did make me laugh pretty good though...sorry...)
Teenagers are often tasteless, especially when they're teasing other teenagers and you captured the essence of nasty popular girls very well there.
SvarSlettThanks, I think ;D I didn't want Sunniva, Ally and Christine beeing outright bullies- but more of the type that points and laughs, giggles, whisperes and spreads rumours.
SlettPoor Oriana! Why does the little annoying brother always have to be hot? That was always my brother and I and it annoyed me to death. Especially when the idiot little girls who liked him would come up just to ask me about him. So rude.So annoying. Poor Oriana. And even the teachers are making fun of her? Ouch! Here's hoping Sunniva trips and spills her morning coffee all over herself tomorrow.
SvarSlettYour sim babies don't always come out awkward. Look at the beautiful Iva! And Marek? He's very handsome as well! And an Alder-baby! Yay!
So many people having "hot brother" syndrome? I had no idea :D
SlettPoor Oriana indeed, she's quite easy to mislead. But beeing how she is, also ensures she doesn't fully understand what actually happens all the time.
The biggest problem with awkward looking sims isn't always the physical appearance. But it's so hard finding hair that suits them, and makeup doesn't fit, colours are hard to adapt. But thank you for the kind words :) I still think think they look strange xD
Which is why I've stolen so many others sims;)
Oh, forgot to mention: Cyrus has also been adopted into my game ;) He doesn't have any babies yet though.
SlettLol! Cyrus. I hope he behaves and makes you some pretty townies. :)
SlettMy 'little' brother is 2 meters tall with pale pale blonde hair and intense blue eyes, a mischievous smile, washboard abs, and arms I can't even fit my hands around when they're flexed. Life was a nightmare with him in high school. Stupid brothers. ;)
Cyrus is the most stubborn sim ever. I made him blonde, but he keeps switching back to pink eyebrows.He can keep them.....
SlettOh, and hot- brother comments really makes me laugh :D I have a hot sister, if it helps anyone feel any better.
I lurve Oriana JUST THE WAY SHE IS...I get what you mean about the hair, though. It's hard to find EA hair that works for the less Barbie and Ken sims, if you aren't actually trying to make them hideous. And trying to put pretty pretty CC hair on a non-pretty CC sim....just NO. I think you did a great job with her cut.
SvarSlettFor now, that's pretty much the only hairstyle she can pull off. She has Ivas thick head, and her dads narrow jawline. Poor girl :D
SlettBut your right about the hair, it's so hard finding something that suits the odder looking sims :) Makes me wish I could mesh!
I'm working on catching up on your story, but I had to leave a comment---I thought Milo looked vaguely familiar! lol Alder's son---say, you're brave indeed to let Alder run around in your town, haha! He has cute kids though.
SvarSlettI think Oriana looks great, and I love her personality. =)
Actually, the bravest thing I ever did was having Alder and Colin around town at the same time :D Atleast it got quite an eventful town! Alder is actually capable of sneaking under SPs radar, so you never know what he's actually doing until you accidentally see it.....
SlettBut he gets cute kids, unfortunately the other two looks more like their mum :(