torsdag 7. august 2014

2.2 True bromance


     Even if his days at the office was busy, they didn't wear Marco out. He'd not forgotten what he loved about Jericho either. The smog, the pollution, the fast paced living side by side with the harmonic sleepy exsistance.
     Not to mention all the gorgeous ladies, and there was one he'd recognize everywhere. Guess it would always be something about the one that pops your cherry.


   Sunniva seemed to enjoy her life as a married woman, even if she was sitting in the cellar in a hot- spot in town, whilst music was pumping in the distance. Come to think of it, maybe that's why she wasn't up dancing. Wonder where here husband was? 


     Those cute freckles, and beautiful brown eyes that made him automatically flirt with her. Whatever had gone on between them before, seemed to be all forgotten. He still had it, and Sunniva knew just how beautiful he thought she was. It was all innocent though.


     Aren't you married? A dark male voice interrupted their little thing, it sounded sligthly unused to talking. It was obviously meant for Sunniva, who scuttled away quite quickly. Who the hell was ruining his mojo?
     Mind you're own business! Marco growled as he turned around, watching Sunnivas cute butt wiggling out the door. Here he was just looking for some fun, and then this happens!


     Atleast that wasn't her husband, as he didn't get punched  in the face. The guy seemed to be waiting for a reaction, and it took a long while before Marco recognized the very properlooking man standing staring at him. But in the end those intenze blue eyes, (which Marco swore he'd never noticed), jogged his memory.


     Joe? What the hell? When did they let you out? What happened? When did you get all that hair?! Marco did his best to be caught by surprise in the trendy basement. Why was he even there, when he could be upstairs hitting on women?
     Yes. No, it's Jericho. A couple of weeks ago. I'm out on parole. In the institution. Atleast his mind was a lot more together now, then last time they saw eacother.


     Mate!! I can't believe it! He was deeply happy seeing Joe again, and he looked good with hair and a beard (Not that Marco noticed) It's great seeing you again! The situation was surreal to put it mildly, but when he thought about it, it was about time for him to be let out. As long as the court  found him sane enough, which they clearly did.
     It's good seeing you again too. How you been? It was Joe that asked that, ofcourse. Asking about how prison- asylum had been, would be awkward. They shared some commom plesantries, as adults were supposed to.


     Marco scratched the back of his head, cop or not, he still took good care of his hair. So, how are things? He wasn't good talking about feelings so he asked a neutral question, handing the subject over to Joe. That way. he could talk about it if he wanted.


     Well, it's a bit strange on the outside. Joe said. There were so many rules and regulations before, so it's a bit difficult getting a routine of my own. 
     Marco nodded without saying anything else. He let his buddy speak without interruption, but he appearantly didn't have more to say about the subject. Which could have lead to an awkward silence.
     

     Luckily the two of them would always have another subject to talk about.     
     So, do you know how Rye's doing? Marco hadn't taken up contact with any of his old friends. There really wasn't any good reason for it, other than time. He'd been really busy at work while getting into the routine. There were a lot of cases to read into, and his partner Dominic was happy to help.


     For some reason Joe started laughing when he mentioned Rye.
     What? What's so funny?
     Joe laughed a bit more, saying: You should see him!! He looks like shit! He's trying to break through as a punk- rocker!! 
     Okay, that was a bit funny. Rye was not punk or rebellious at all, even Joe was more of a rebell than him! And with that baby- face..... Ah well, atleast he looked like someone teengirls would have as a wallposter; soft- punk boy!


     They decided to take the conversation upstairs.
     I'm a cop. Marco said, as Joe started laughing.
     Yeah right! You really think I'll fall for that?! He laughed even more. Running from the police, doesn't make you one!!
     No really!! I'm an officer of the law!! It was hard staying serious when Joe laughed so much


      You nearly got me there! Joe was still laughing. But, he continued: I'm not that easy to trick. I'm not that crazy!! 
     Joe, Marco said: I'm not joking. I am a cop, with the badge and a uniform and handcuffs...


     One might thing that proclaiming upholding the law, would shut someone up. But this was Joe: Are you telling me someone actually gave you firearms?! He started laughing again.
     Oh yeah, Marco grinned: Glock 17, shotgun and MP5! Sometimes we even get to use M4!! He was awsome with firearms! Not that he'd actually shot anyone.... yet....
     Joe was laughing so hard he had trouble breathing, and nearly fell down. It wasn't that funny someone had given Marco access to firearms! He tried saying something else, but it constantly got chocked by his laughter. So Marco simply waited for him to run out of breath.


     Still wiping tears from his eyes, Joe finally calmed down, almost atleast.
     Cop.... he laughed a bit more.
     As a policeofficer Marco had gotten a bit more insight into how things went though. Joe was an ex- inmate, and there were a lot of stigma attached to that. Unfortunately that stigma was often there for a reason.
     Joe... Marco tried getting him to be a bit more serious: Do you have any plan for the future?
     Getting a job would be pretty much impossible. There were different activities for ex- inmates to ease coming back to society, but Joe wasn't criminal enough. Since he's spent his time in an institution.


      I haven't been out for that long, he said. I've applied for a few job, but obviously haven't heard anything. He took a deep breath: No one wants to hire someone who's been in for assault!! I can't even guarantee it won't happen again.
     Marco got that, he wasn't stupid just because he was a blonde, and used to much time on his hair. Even if Joe technically had tried getting away from the old cop all those years ago, it was still considered assault.
     Education isn't an option, as schools don't like inmates either, and ofcourse I can't afford to take anything online. He raised his shoulders a bit.


     But some way or another, I'll find something! He said. It might just take a while! 
     Marco nodded to that. He couldn't help feeling a bit guilty, even if he hadn't actually done anything wrong. But he could have gone looking for Joe himself that time. He's just been too worried that it was more than he'd be able to handle.
     I really should have.... Marco started, damn his eyes were really blue (not that he noticed)
     No. Joe was better than him at sharing feelings, but all in all, they were still guys. That was all they needed to say, right?


     It's just....
     Marco, please don't. You're terrible at this..... 
      

     It's not that. It wasn't, it was something else. He had a little secret that he hadn't shared with anyone. The secret wasn't even a bad one, but for some reason he just hadn't been able to say anything about it! Everytime he tried, he chocked, and the words got stuck in his throat somewhere!
     But seeing his old friend, knowing everything he knew about him.....


     We have a really big- arsed house now.... He started rambling, and talking to fast. And it's really big, and the only others there are mum and dad. Dad is getting a bit stranger every day, and I don't really know what's going on.....
     But that wasn't really what was bothering him, and he finally cracked under Joes blue eyes. Which he totally hadn't noticed!! Guys don't notice things like that!


     Marco continued rambling: I met a girl in college, and we got married! But then I was sent on infiltrating some drug- crap for some months, and when I got back she wanted a divorce! 


     It wasn't even like anything had happened!! Marco leaned onto a shocked Joe. We just didn't have any time together, and then she wanted to divorce!! He'd never had his heart broken before, it hurt!
     He kept rambling: And now she keeps phoning me, to "talk", and I don't want to, cause I'm pissed, but I kind of still want to!! 


     You have to move in, you're my best friend! Marco squeezed a still shocked Joe, whilst man- crying into his shirt. I love you man!! I need you!! The only ones there are mum and dad!! And if I tell mum she'll just nag me about grandkids!! I don't ever want a woman in my life again!! 


     You have to move in with me, Marco felt sorry for himself. He needed company of friends, and the house was huge and empty. He even missed his sister!! I can't be alone, because then I'll just run back to Esther when she phones, and I know it's a bad idea. But I really love her...


     Joe agreed on two conditions. One: never mention this again. They looked around the room to make sure no one had seen it, and doing their best to get back their manliness. A bit difficult with Joes shirt stained with manlyman tears...


     The other condtition:
     Give me a man hug!!! Sometimes a guy needs a real man- hug!
     No....
     Man- hug! NOW!! Joe was merciless.


     Manhugs makes a man happy!!
------------------------------------------------

     So you're both fine with Joe moving in? Marco had discussed it with both his parents. Even if the house was now technically his, he didn't want to do anything that was directly agains their wills. But they had taken the idea very well, they even seemed to think it was a good idea!


     But that means you have to stop walking naked around the house all the time, okay mum?
    Iva was like most old women, she had no shame in life.
------------------------------------------------


     The move went seamless, as Joe did his best to stay out of the way. It would take a bit getting used to, but he would get housewarm soon enough.
      He had a little den in the cellar, not because he wasn't welcome else in the house. But so that he could get away from them when he felt like it.
      Yeah, I know I'm smart enough to be a scientist. Marco and old- man Ingvar often talked at the breakfast table. But I'm a cop. 
      Joe thought Marcos dad was a bit scary at times. He kept staring at him with those glowing eyes, and he was pretty sure the old guy poked around in his brain.



     
     It was kind of sweet that Marcos parents still felt that strongly for eachother. But mainly they were gross.


     Other than that, Joe pretty much tried to stay out of everyones hair.


     It felt a bit awkward not working, and not doing anything around the house. The old man mainly took care of it, whilst the old lady wrote, and cooked once in a while. He really wasn't any use for anyone was he?


     He did his best to keep himself occupied, whilst waiting for answeres for his appliances that never showed up.


     And to keep his spirit up, when another possible job slipped as he phoned and asked if they had gotten his resymè.


     Not that he blamed them for making up excuses. He had painted "albino- peacock" when he suddenly realized there wasn't any peacocks in the house....


     But sometimes he was reminded of why he was there in the first place.


     It felt good beeing needed, even if it was a bit of a strange reason. Marco had always been a bit weird.
     Don't answer that.....
     I won't, he said as he longingly looked at the display. He'd deleted Esthers number, but still knew it by heart.
     He so wanted to pick up. Marco was easy to read.....



     Blondie even gave him advice on the best way to keep his own spirit up.
     Oh shit!! This is heavy!!! Joe didn't like working out!
     Just keep going! It will increase your endorphines! Afterwards I'll show you an exsercise that increases you're testosterone! That was important for building muscles, because Joe had to do that to!
     Marco was such a sadist!
--------------------------------------------------------------
I wasn't really sure how to put Joe into the household, so hopefully this didn't get to strange. He grew up really well, I honestly thought he'd be ugly as hell. I don't tweak sims unless they are deformed, so that's an all natural sim grow- up.

And their not gay for the record, they are having a mutual man- crush. Yes, that's a real thing.

Esther is from uni, she's cute so I added her to the city. And she and Marco did marry, and divorce and it broke his little sim heart.

The canvas Joe is painting stayed white until the game got reloaded.

It's probably the right time to mention that I know nothing about policework, or modern weapons. So I just slapped up some types that police use a bit around the world.  


6 kommentarer:

  1. I looked up the guns, and I like the look of the Glock. I think police do use them, because I read a book and a police office in the book used one too.

    ♫Guy love, that's all it is, guy love, he's mine, I'm his, there's nothing gay about it in our eyes ♪ I'm taking you've got the single and help roll? They're always fun to play with.

    Aw! Poor Marco <3

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. You have no idea how glad I am to hear you recognized it. It would have felt stupid if no one had heard of any of them ;) All types are used by police, it's just the countries that's a bit unsure.

      Single with help is a pretty good guess, and very close. It's single parent with double help. But thanks for reminding me to update the rolls part :D It won't be a lot of secrets about that this time.

      It almost felt a bit mean to force- break Marco and Esther up, but just almost.

      Slett
  2. I know nothing about guns so I was like, "wow! That's a lot of guns! I'm not quite sure I'd trust Marco either."

    Aww, I'm glad to see Joe is back. And he does look really good! Quite normal, really. It's great that he'll be around.

    Poor Marco. I appreciate how quickly he can switch from being a manly-man to a crybaby. ;_;

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Luckily he only has access to weapons whilst working so far ;)

      Joe is actually the best looking in his family. I always get a bit happy when those normal goodlooking sims pop up, they're a rare breed. My game usually has a lot of strangelooking ones.

      Marco tries hard to be a manlyman, but it's difficult staying that way when his mancrush is present :D

      Slett
  3. Haha! Caught up! Ok.

    Whoa! I never would have seen Marco as the type to marry! Seriously. I figured he would always be the type to play the field a bit. Poor Baby. Bet I could cheer him up. *eyebrow wiggle. :D

    Oh Joe! Yay that Joe got some help, boo that society isn't helping him. Marco did the right thing calling for help with Joe, he'd really needed it. I can't wait to see what he does in your legacy.

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Yay for catching up :D

      Esther had beautiful red hair, so she seemed like his type. They had a little wedding, then she ended it. (insert evil laughter). You'd probably wear him out, though Marco would likely appreciate it :D

      Joe and Marco are bestmates, but he's an awefully strange sim. He goes and sits on the tub, and keep giving the screen terrified glares. The insane trait is a bit stranger than I can recall.

      Slett